Shlomi Katz has been training in martial arts for 28 years and teaching youth and adults, civilians and soldiers for 20 years. He served as the Head of Krav Maga and counter terror training in the Lotar – the Counter Terror School (CTU) of the IDF. All IDF special forces’ fighters are being trained Krav Maga in this School. Shlomi specializes in bringing new students to high level of self defense skills in a short time frame. In his Dojo in Israel he raised hundreds of martial art students and top Israeli fighters.
Certificates and Professional Experience
- Former Head of Krav Maga and Hand to hand Combat in the LOTAR – The Counter Terror School (CTU) of the Israel Defense Forces(IDF) and was a soldier in a Special Forces unit in the IDF.
- Representative and Chief Instructor of Wingate Krav Maga in USA. (Wingate institute is Israel’s National Centre for Physical Education and Sports)
- Master degree (Black belt Dan 6) in Meijin kai – Israeli system that combines Krav Maga, Karate and Jiujitzu
- Dan 5 in Pankration (MMA) from the international federation of Pankration
- Dan 3 in karate Hachi-O-Kai from the head of the international karate association, Takemasa Okuyama
- He raised several national champion in full contact fighting and world champion in Pankration MMA
- Certified coach in the international Pankration federation
- Certified instructor by Wingate Sports Institute, Israel 1993
- Years of experience in Brazilian Jiu Jitzu and Muy Tai, train in Bjj no Gi under Top Brothers Brazil and currently in Caio Terra team
- Served as the head of technical committee of the European federation of Pankration Athlima
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics, The Hebrew university, Israel 1998
- MBA and Finance, Ben Gerion university, Israel 2003
Tomer has a vast experience in Krav Maga and MMA. Tomer trained civilians and soldiers in Israel for more than 10 years and joined KravZone in August 2011. Certificates and Professional Experience
Former Fighter and Krav Maga instructor in IDF’s Special Forces unit Holds Black belt Dan 3 in Meijin Kai- Krav Maga and Karate Full Contact under Shlomi Katz National champion in Meijin Kai and in Pankration Holds Black belt in Pankration Mixed Martial Arts from the world federation Holds a Brown belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitzu No Gi grappling expert, trained in top camps in Brazil and Australia and raised two Israeli national champions. certified instructor for Martial Arts, MMA and Krav Maga by the Wingate institution, Israel’s National Centre for Physical Education and Sport.
Guy is KravZone Black Belt in Lotar Krav Maga. He is Shlomi’s first Black belt in California and the 13th worldwide. As Krav Maga Level 3 certified instructor, He teaches Krav Maga and Kickboxing classes, adults and kids. Guy also studies psychology in UC Berkeley
Travis is KravZone Brown belt and Krav Maga level 2 certified Instructor. Travis is CrossFit competitor rank in the top 10% in the world. Travis is Director of physical fitness at kravZone and lead the KravFit program. He has over 10 years of experience as certified personal trainer and is certified CrossFIt trainer , NASM personal trainer, Corrective exercise specialist and performance enhancement specialist
Dal is KravZone Brown belt and Krav MAga Level 1 certified instructor. Martial arts have been an integral part of Dal‘s life. Growing up he learned Goju Ryu Karate and Kenpo in Canada. Later as an adult he studied Aikido in Korea, and Northern Praying Mantis Kung-Fu in Taiwan.